Air Conditioning Repair Services – Town, AZ
Have an AC or heater problem in the Glendale area? Call Diamondback Home Services now at (602) 920-1600 for the county’s top services. Click here to take advantage of our current specials and discount coupons.
Check out our recent service calls in your area!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
When you own your own home, it is important to ensure that your heater is running properly when it is cold outside, your AC is running properly when it is hot outside, and that you do not have electrical issues within your home. This can bring up questions from homeowners about their heating, AC, and electrical. Diamondback Home Services has the right solution to all of your worries. Take a look at our customer reviewsand join your neighbors in the search for quality AC services.
- Have over 30 years of experience in the field.
- Save you hundreds of dollars by catching small problems before they become large.
- Provide routine AC maintenance.
- Are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau.
- Provide services of rooftop/ attic units.
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Heating Repair And Maintenance
In order to ensure that your furnace is running at its best during the cold winter months, it is important to have it maintained every year. We will come to your home and thoroughly inspect and clean your furnace to prepare it to heat your home efficiently. We will also ensure that everything is working as it should be and look for anything that could cause issues or need to be repaired in the future.
If we see anything that should be repaired, we will be able to take care of the repairs for you as well. Some of the most common repairs that need to be done are malfunctions with the thermostat, issues with the pilot or ignition control, and air flow problems due to issues with the fan belts, motors, or bearings. We can complete all of these repairs with ease.
What are Some Common Electrical Wiring Issues?
Having electrical issues within your home can be a dangerous situation. It could lead to damage to your property or possibly electrocution. Many people think that only old homes are at risk of having electrical issues, but the truth is, newer homes can have these issues as well.
* Circuit Breakers - Circuit breakers are designed to trip, or turn off, if they are overloaded, or too much power is being pulled from them. This can happen on occasion, but if it is consistently happening, it will need to be looked at.
* Electric Shock - If you touch an appliance and feel a tingle or a slight shock, there is an issue with the electric wiring.
* Lights That Flicker - Flickering lights could just be a light bulb that is loose or it could mean there is a fault in the fixture. If you have lights that flicker, you should first try to tighten or replace the light bulb.
* Switches and Outlets - If your appliances are not working correctly or you smell a burning odor, you could have some faulty wiring.
Working with electricity can be very dangerous, so if you find any of these issues within your home, you should contact us and we will come and look at them for you.
What are common AC problems?
Having an AC that is working properly in the hot summer months is important. Some of the common causes for a faulty AC include a frozen coil, the fan outside is not working, outside unit not running, faulty wiring, or low refrigerant. At Diamondback Home Services, we will look at your unit to determine the cause of these problems, while providing you with top-notch solutions from our trained professionals.
Professional Duct Cleaning Services
There are many benefits to having your air ducts cleaned, such as a reduction in the amount of dust in your home, a more efficient furnace, and prolonging the life of your furnace. We will come in and clean your ducts so you can enjoy a clean air without allergies and asthma attacks.